Non-profit Corporation

If you’d like us to file a Certificate of Incorporation (for non-profits) with the Secretary of State, simply fill out the form on the right. Once filed by the Department of State, your completed documents will be forwarded to your office, along with a filing receipt.

Once your non-profit has been formed, we can file a IRS Form 1023 (or 1024) for 501(c)(3) taxexempt status. We have a designated staff of CPAs who specialize in tax-exempt status, and they will directly oversee your application. If applicable, we can also register your organization with the appropriate state charity agency or bureau for exemption on state sales tax. For more information on these services and more, click here to visit our Tax-Exempt Services page.

The Non-profit Corporation corporate kits contain:

  • corporate seal
  • Stock certificates
  • Bylaws
  • Organizational minutes

Contact us: