Professional Practice (PC, PLLC)

We will file your Professional Articles of Organization or your Professional Certificate of Incorporation with the Secretary of State - just fill out the form on the right. Once filed by the Department of State, your completed documents will be forwarded to your office, along with a filing receipt. Our services also include obtaining a Tax Identification Number (click here for more information).

If agency consent is needed to form your entity or to use a certain name in your entity title, we will obtain it for you.

The PC and PLLC corporate kits contain:

  • corporate seal
  • bylaws or operating agreement
  • stock or membership certificates

Contact us: