For most states, if an entity/company is altering the provisions of its formation certificate - including additions and deletions - then it needs to submit the proper documentation. If you are interested, fill out the form on the right and we will begin the process of filing your Certificate/Articles of Amendment with the proper state agency. Once filed, your completed documents will be forwarded to your office.

Contact us: